Are you wondering how to use Woolite in HE washing machine? As you may know, Woolite is a fabric detergent made by Reckitt Benckiser Inc. This laundry detergent is one of the gentlest ways to clean fine, washable fabrics.
It can also be used for machine washing in the gentle cycle, or for hand washing delicate fabrics (such as silk and wool) to protect their colors from fading.
Read on as we answer some frequently random questions that might come to mind when using a Woolite laundry detergent.
A Complete Guide On How To Use Woolite In HE Washing Machine
Woolite everyday laundry detergent is one of the gentlest ways to clean fine, delicate fabrics. According to the manufacturer of Woolite, this detergent has no harsh ingredients. It also won’t shrink, stretch, or fade your fabric. To know how to use Woolite in He washing machine properly, follow the guide below.
For Top Loaders:
- Fill the washing machine with cold water.
- Now fill the Woolite cap with detergent from lines 1 to 5, based on the load size.
- Then pour Woolite directly into the washing machine.
- Add clothes to the washing machine.
- Run the machine’s delicate cycle to avoid tearing or fraying.
- Alternatively, enclose each garment in a protective mesh laundry bag before placing it in the washing machine if you are worried about tearing or fraying.
- Hang the clothes or lay it flat to dry.
- Prepare the clothes for washing.
- Fill the machine with water.
- Then Fill the Woolite cap with detergent from lines 1 to 5, depending on the load size.
- Pour Woolite into dispenser/drawer.
- Place the prepared clothes in the machine.
- Now begin to run the machine on a delicate cycle.
- Finally, hang the clothes to dry.
Can You Use Woolite On Cotton?
Yes, You can use Woolite laundry detergent on cotton. These liquid detergent products are formulated specifically for HE machines to avoid shrinking, stretching, or fading your fabrics (Like washable suede, linen, cotton, washable wool, silk, rayon, polyester, cotton, nylon, and rayon).
Does Woolite Prevent Fading?
Woolite darks is one of the most popular detergents in the market for keeping your clothes from fading. It’s a fairly soft detergent making it excellent for delicate fabrics. Although, this does say that you can’t use it to clean heavily soiled clothes.
Does Woolite Work In Cold Water?
Woolite laundry detergent can work both in warm or cold water. If you are washing new clothes for the first time, wash them separately because colors can run. Woolite laundry soap will work in washing machines or for handwashing clothes.
Do I Need To Use Fabric Softener With Woolite?
I don’t know about using fabric softener with Woolite, but it is best advised not to use any type of product that has fabric softeners as they can reduce the wicking capability of technical fabrics.
Also, it is important to avoid anything that contains bleach or hydrogen peroxide (like Oxiclean) as it degrades rubber and elastic.
Is Woolite Delicates High Efficiency?
Are you using Woolite delicates liquid laundry detergent in a HE washing machine? It is best advised to only use Woolite HE in a high-efficiency washer.
- How To Use Woolite Carpet Cleaner
- Can I Use Regular Fabric Softener In My HE Washer?
- Can I Use Fabric Softener As Detergent? Find Out
We hope this article has provided you with everything you need to know about Woolite laundry detergent especially on how to use Woolite in HE washing machine.
If you have any questions or would like to share some of your experiences with laundering with Woolite detergent, drop your comment or suggestion down below. We would love to hear what you have to think about it.