All babies’ ages and development are exciting, but months six to nine are one of the best. Looking at your little one development, you will discover that the journey thus far has been amazing and you may want to make it exciting for them by introducing toys.
At this period you might begin to wonder what the best six months old baby toys are.
Usually, the first six months of a baby’s existence are filled with awesome moments especially when you see them teething relentlessly or wrapping their tiny fingers around everything in sight.
To help your little one we give you a list of the six months old baby toys to help build their physical and cognitive skills as well as social and emotional intelligence.
- 1 20 Best Six Months Old Baby Toys
- 1.1 1. Lovevery The Senser Play Kit
- 1.2 2. Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo
- 1.3 3. Infantino Discover And Play Soft Blocks
- 1.4 4. Angelbliss Teething Toys
- 1.5 5. Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes
- 1.6 6. Infantino Spiral Activity Toy Caterpillar
- 1.7 7. Skip Hop Explore & More 3-Stage Activity Center
- 1.8 8. Bright Starts Beaming Take Along
- 1.9 9. 100 First Words
- 1.10 10. Fisher-Price Snugapuppy Vibe Soother
- 1.11 11. Baby Faces
- 1.12 12. HABA Snug-up Doll Luis
- 1.13 13. Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube
- 1.14 14. Green Toys Recycled Plastic Stacker Shape Sorter
- 1.15 15. Infantino Go Gaga Balls, Blocks, and Buddies
- 1.16 16. Sassy Rainshower Bath Ball
- 1.17 17. Skip Hop Explore and More Selfie Baby Cellphone
- 1.18 18. Disney Mickey Mouse Plush Stacking Toy
- 1.19 19. iPlay, iLearn Early Educational Toys
- 1.20 20. Nuby IceGel Teether Keys
- 2 Final Thought
20 Best Six Months Old Baby Toys
1. Lovevery The Senser Play Kit
So if you want toys that will be exquisite for your baby then this handy play kit is one of the best choices to go for. Their subscription service offers gifts for newborns till they get to the age of 3.
2. Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo
Both you and your baby will enjoy the endless stacking, topping, spinning, and wobbling.
This toy is not only fun, but it teaches your baby complex concepts like sensory exploration, spatial skills, coordination, and more along the way.
3. Infantino Discover And Play Soft Blocks
Have you listened to the crinkling sound when the toy is being used, you can’t help but fall in love with it.
We all know that babies fall in love with things that thrill them especially those with the sound of crinkling and bells, so these toys will thrill them as they learn to build.
4. Angelbliss Teething Toys
The interesting thing is that the raw materials for this toy are of organic origin. It simply means that you no longer have to worry about ingestion of synthetic chemicals to the baby. This simply means that your baby is in safe hands as they use the toy.
5. Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes
This toy is another great choice to offer to your baby since it offers the baby calmness with its soothing music, flashing lights, and is also easy to handle.
6. Infantino Spiral Activity Toy Caterpillar
7. Skip Hop Explore & More 3-Stage Activity Center
Older babies too love playing the piano with their toes, and once the baby clocks 1 year, these toys can be unclipped from the top and the center transforms into a small play table.
8. Bright Starts Beaming Take Along
The toy was designed with light-up features and can hang from a stroller or even a car seat and these special features enables the toy to adapt to your child’s needs.
9. 100 First Words
This toy that comes with One hundred color pictures and easy words will help your baby learn more about their world, and the tough board book pages will keep you and your baby engaged for quite some time.
10. Fisher-Price Snugapuppy Vibe Soother
The toy comes with four different settings and to make it more comfortable for your baby to use. Customize the hedgehog to suit your baby’s needs.
Wondering why you need to customize? You need to customize the toy because there is this special feeling that comes with customizing your baby’s accessories.
The songs, sounds, and vibrations make this animal toy adorable and it serves in soothing your baby back to sleep should your baby wakes up.
It also saves you the stress of soothing your baby back to sleep as your baby can self-soothe his/herself with this toy.
11. Baby Faces
The book also provides your baby with the delight that comes from seeing another baby’s face.
12. HABA Snug-up Doll Luis
13. Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube
Your child also can utilize the opportunity to learn how to combine sounds and become a mini musician.
Also when you press any button, the cube lights up and the color galore helps your little one learn color as well.
14. Green Toys Recycled Plastic Stacker Shape Sorter
That is the task of fitting the shaped pieces into corresponding chutes fascinates little minds and helps develops problem solving and fine and gross motor skills. This eco-friendly toy is designed from recycled plastic milk jugs, which makes it extra durable.
15. Infantino Go Gaga Balls, Blocks, and Buddies
It will also help your child learn numbers, colors, and shapes in a hands-on and interactive way.
16. Sassy Rainshower Bath Ball
This toy is covered in a kind of exciting textures, and each one creates a specific waterfall pattern when water is poured out, making for endless visual and tactile excitement for your baby.
You don’t have to worry about mold with this bath toy; the two halves separate so which makes it quite easy to clean and dry after bathing your baby.
17. Skip Hop Explore and More Selfie Baby Cellphone
This will make them have that feeling of fulfillment associated with phone ownership. Your baby can also enjoy the various face filters that the toy comes with, such as dog ears, whiskers, and glasses that light up.
18. Disney Mickey Mouse Plush Stacking Toy
19. iPlay, iLearn Early Educational Toys
20. Nuby IceGel Teether Keys
Related Article: How To Clean Squishy Toys
We hope this article has given you vast knowledge to answer the question of six months old baby toys. Hopefully, you can choose any of these baby toys and use them to educate, soothe and thrill your little one. Also keep in mind that all babies are different, what works for a baby may not be so for the other one.