Most women want their breast size increased and firm to add to their physical beauty, rather than for normal purposes like breastfeeding babies.
A healthy, upright bosom not only feels good but makes one look healthy and attractive. As surprising as it may sound to you, you sure can grow your breast size by a simple act of massaging. And by grow, we mean increasing the size of your breast naturally.
In this article, we discuss how to massage breast for increasing size, why you should massage your breast so they look firm and healthy.
Why You Should Massage Your Breast
Here are a few health benefits of breast massage as well as practical steps to massage your breast so they firm and healthy.
- Bigger Breasts: Massaging your breasts regularly can help increase the size of your breast. A lot of reports have shown that women with perfect breast sizes are more confident than the ones who have smaller ones.
- Better Physical Presence: When your breast size is nice and perfect, it improves your overall personality and boosts confidence. You’ll look more attractive as all types of clothes fit you making you look good.
- Increases Blood Circulation: Massaging your breasts also helps to increases blood flow, keeping your breast in good health.
- Prevents Sagging: Frequently massaging of breasts can also prevent your breast from sagging. It strengthens the breast muscles and your breasts look toned.
- Reduces The Risk Of Breast Cancer: According to studies, massaging breasts can help fight against breast cancer. The reason is that it encourages blood circulation and helps in producing a female hormone that expels cancer cells.
- Relieves Stress And Depression: Massaging your breast or have your partner do it can produce a “love hormone” known as Oxytocin, which helps in lowering stress and depression levels.
- You Look Younger: Massaging your breasts help stimulate the endocrine system that secretes youthful hormones. Breast massaging produces prolactin, oxytocin, and estrogen; these anti-aging hormones are responsible to make you look younger.
Can Topical Application Of Oils Help Increase Breast Size?
Topical application of these natural oils during massaging for breast enlargement can help greatly in increasing breast size
- Almond oil
- Clove oil
- Coconut oil
- Emu oil
- Fenugreek oil
- Flaxseed oil
- Lavender oil
- Jojoba oil
- Olive oil
- Primrose oil
- Soybean oil
- Tea tree oil
- Wheat germ oil
Along with making your breasts look toned and larger, some source claims may also promise health solutions, such as:
- Elimination of stretch marks
- Balancing of hormones (through the scent of the oil)
- Cancer protection
- Skin softening
NB: None of these scientific reports have been supported by scientific evidence.
How To Apply The Oil To Your Breasts
Topical application of using oil for breast enlargement recommends that it should be:
- Done room temperature or warm
- Applied to both breasts
- Massage in a circular movement, moving from the outside of the breast to the inside of the breast
They also recommend massaging the oil into your breasts for at least 10 to 15 minutes a day to increase blood circulation and gradually increase breast size and shape.
How To Massage Breast For Increasing Size: 3 Practical Steps
- Oil or Cream: Use any of the above-mentioned natural oil or a breast massaging cream. Natural oils play a huge role in breast massage. If you decide to go for breast massaging cream, then go for creams with natural ingredients.
- Check Temperature: Before you begin massaging your breasts, be sure that your hands are warm and soft. Rough and cold hands can irritate your skin.
- Start Massaging: Gently place your partners or your hands on your breasts and spread fingers around them. Massage directly in a circular movement. Your right hand should move clockwise while your left hand should move anti-clockwise. Remember, when doing this, each rub should last for a couple for about 30 seconds. Avoid any contact with your nipples. If you’re feeling soreness in your breast, it’s best advised to reduce the pressure immediately. You can massage for at least 5 minutes and do it twice a day.
- Do It More Repeatedly: Massage your breast twice a day. This should be done at least for 10 minutes but not more than 15 minutes to increase blow flow. If you want a faster result, you should massage every day for at least one month.
- As the steady rotation might strain your arms, you can focus on massaging one breast at a time. To do this, use your right hand to massage your left breast and your left hand to massage your right breast. With soft and warm palms, start massaging each breast one by one.
- To get an effective result, make sure that you are not just moving your hands you’re your breasts. The pressure that you are applying should affect the tissues under your breast skin.
- Avoid any contact with your nipples, they are extremely sensitive.
- You can also use breast massaging cream that contains natural ingredients or natural massaging oils to massage your breasts.
Read Also: How To Increase Nipple Size
- Firstly, rub your hands and make sure they’re warm.
- Begin massaging your waist by channeling your waist fat into your breasts gradually.
- This step is often known as fat transfer, where you are moving the excess fat from the waist to your breasts.
- You can apply massaging creams to make the process smoother.
Health Benefits Of Oil For Breasts You Should Know?
Although the topical application of oils may not strengthen sagging breasts or increase breast size, some of these oils can be good for your skin. These oils include:
- Almond oil: This oil contains vitamin E that helps moisturize the skin
- Olive oil: This oil contains vitamin-rich antioxidant and antibacterial properties that can moisturize skin
- Coconut oil: Naturally coconut oil is antifungal and antibacterial. It contains vitamin E and fatty acids that help moisturize and maintain moisture in your skin.
- Jojoba oil: This oil can help moisturize and soothe dry skin
- Lavender oil: Contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help moisturize skin
- Tea tree oil: Contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
If you’re expecting the oil to hold your sagging breasts or enlarge them, your biggest risk is the risk of disappointment.
If you’re using the oil to boost the skin on your chest, the only risk you may encounter may be an allergic reaction. For instance, if you’re allergic to olives, your skin may likely react to olive oil.
If you’re unsure about any allergy, do a patch test:
- Firstly, wash your forearm with gentle, unscented soap and water.
- Pick a small region of skin on the inside of your arm, and then pour a small amount of oil into that region.
- Cover the region on your skin with a bandage, and wait 24 hours.
- Closely monitor the region for signs of discomfort to see if there’s anything.
If after 24 hours of applying the oil, you don’t notice any signs of skin reaction, such as redness or blistering, it’s likely safe to say that you can apply the oil to a larger area.
- How To Increase Breast Size In 7 Days At Home
- How To Increase Breast Size with Food
- How To Stimulate Nipple To Induce Labor
- How To Relieve Sore Nipple Breastfeeding
- Do Mothers Get Turned On By Breastfeeding
- Sex During Pregnancy: 11 Reasons Why You Make Love Everyday
Now you’ve known more about natural massage oils and how to massage breast for increasing size. If you have decided you want to grow your breast naturally, why not start now!
Remember, that breast massaging doesn’t show any instant results but it starts working on your breast tissues the day you start massaging. As mentioned in the post, if you want to see any type of change in your breasts, try this step daily at least for a month.
These natural steps won’t harm your breasts. Medications and surgeries are not only costly, they may provide the immediate results you want but in the long run, they can affect your breast health by damaging sensitive breast tissues making them prone to hazardous diseases.